- This topic is empty.
May 8, 2020 at 11:59 pm #19550Laura CKeymaster
The 6.11.0 release of ClassFlow includes new enhancements and addresses issues across key experiences of the product, including:
- We added the ability to Lock Text in text block objects to prevent editing by students in a delivered lesson.
- We fixed and updated the ability to connect to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business and Microsoft OneDrive Personal as sources of content in My Resources.
- We added the option to randomize the order of answers in Multiple Choice Questions when distributed across a class.
- We fixed an issue where attempting to access the device’s camera for a response to a Creative Poll resulted in being signed out of ClassFlow.
- We added autosave to ensure your activities are saved as you build them.
- We addressed accessibility compliance issues for the Insert window and lesson canvas objects in Lesson Builder.
N.B. ClassFlow 6.11.0 will be released globally on 15th May 2020.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)