Announcements
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Laura CLaura C
      Keymaster

With the 6.13 release, we’ve improved functionality in Instant Whiteboards and Activities. We’ve also resolved bugs with Lesson Builder, file management in My Resources, and accessibility.  

Enhancements 

• Newly created Instant Whiteboards open in widescreen card size (16:9), providing more canvas for lesson creation. 
      • At the conclusion of an Activity, you can now move the Play Again window for easier review of the underlying Activity content. 

Bug fixes 

• Lesson cards in Lesson Builder are now ordered correctly after you’ve duplicated cards in the lesson.  
      • Students can now interact with Creative Polls when the delivered lesson card contains media or widgets.  
      • We fixed an issue where certain richtext formatting from common applications, including Microsoft Word, did not paste properly into Assignment Builder. 
      • Group objects now move in page order when using the Bring to Front, Bring Forwards, Send Backwardsand Send to Back commands. 
      • You can now create a new folder in My Resources when moving content from another location. 
      • With a connected Dropbox account in My Resources, you can now preview files and navigate the folder structure using the folder breadcrumb. 
      • We made a number of accessibility fixes to Assessments and the ClassFlow Marketplace. 
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.