- This topic is empty.
November 18, 2021 at 7:00 am #35494Laura CKeymaster
With the 2.6.0 release of ActivConnect OPS-G, we have added HDMI-IN touchback support for newer versions of macOS, updated Promethean Screen Share to support encryption, and retired the Promethean App store. We have also incorporated additional security updates to ActivConnect OPS-G’s operating system.
We have added a new HDMI-IN Touch Mode setting to allow for compatibility with newer macOS operating systems.
- We’ve updated OPS-G’s Screen Share receiver to support encrypted communication.
- We’ve improved the Camera app’s compatibility with AVer document cameras.
- We’ve hardened the default security settings of OPS-G to further limit root level access to Android.
- We’ve implemented the latest Android 6 security patch from Google.
- We’ve standardized font use throughout the OPS-G operating system for consistency.
- We’ve retired the Promethean App Store and replaced it with a shortcut outlining alternatives.
- We’ve updated the version of Opera that is pre-installed on the OPS-G.
- We’ve fixed a bug with the Camera app that can result in a camera error after repeated source switching.
- We’ve fixed a bug that can result in a crash while setting up a new Micro SD card.
- We’ve fixed a bug with default DNS settings that could result in unexpected external DNS network traffic.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)