- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
October 24, 2019 at 11:00 pm #17948Yann BSenior Moderator
EULA update – Open source and software cookies
As part of our End User License Agreement, we list all open source software used in our products in an easily viewable webpage. Additionally, we describe all cookies that are used in our myPromethean product.
Panel enrollment by bulk upload using a CSV file
Organization and Panel Administrators are now able to upload a CSV file (via the Panel Management app in the myPromethean portal) containing panel names and serial numbers to enroll panels to be managed.
Panel enrollment by manual input
Organization and Panel Administrators can enroll a panel or multiple panels via the Panel Management app in the myPromethean portal by manually inputting a panel name and serial number.
Unenrolling a panel
Organization and Panel Administrators have the option to unenroll a panel through the Panel Management app in the myPromethean portal. The unenrolled panel will be removed from the panel list; however, activities of the panel will remain in the general Activity Log. Once unenrolled, the panel can be enrolled in another organization.
There is now a “Status” column for each panel. Status states include:
- Pending – the panel is enrolled in the organization but is not manageable
- Online – the panel is enrolled and manageable
- Offline – the panel is enrolled and was previously connected, but is now offline (and therefore not manageable)
- Updating – the panel is actively being updated via panel management or scheduled for an update when the panel is in Standby mode and the panel’s local time is between the hours of 7:00PM (19:00) and 6:00AM
Panel diagnostic tool
If a QR code cannot be a generated on the panel, the Panel Management app on the panel will generate an error code and an error message describing the reason for the error. Previously, the Panel Management app would produce a spinning wheel when a QR code is unable to be generated.
Improvements to the Panel Management activity log to make it easier to understand when a panel was first enrolled.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.18 (released 4 December 2019)