- This topic is empty.
December 2, 2020 at 12:01 am #31463Laura CKeymaster
With the myPromethean portal 1.4 release, we’ve improved the user experience for managing sites in Panel Management, added the ability for users and Organization Admins to request permanent deletion of myPromethean accounts, added Resource Packs and Whiteboard files to the Resource Library, and added Ukrainian as a language option.
- Panel Management now supports Ukrainian.
- We’ve improved the user experience for managing sites.
- The workflows to assign panels to sites, to move panels between sites, and to remove panels from sites are now simpler and easier to use.
- Organization Administrators and Site Managers can more easily manage panel assignments for multiple sites at once. Select panels from the panel list and then select Manage sites; you can then change the site assignments for all the selected panels in one window.
- We’ve added a Device management column and filter to the panel list in preparation for adding future integrations. We’ll make sure that any integrations that are not enabled for your organization are removed from your panel list in the next release.
- We’ve fixed an issue where tags did not filter the panel list correctly.
- The serial number field during panel enrollment is no longer case sensitive.
- We’ve changed the term “software” to “firmware” for consistency with the ActivPanel interface.
- Organization Administrators can now request permanent myPromethean account deletion on behalf of any user in their organization.
- After 28 days, we’ll remove all of the user’s personal information from our system, and the user’s activities in the myPromethean portal will be anonymous.
- You can stop the account deletion process for any user in your organization by selecting the Stop account deletion button on the user details page within 28 days of the initial deletion request.
- We’ve added a new status and filter to the user list to identify users who are pending deletion.
- Organization Administrators and users will be notified of deletion status by email.
- Organization Administrators can now remove a user from their organization without suspending or deleting the user’s myPromethean account.
- Use this feature to remove a user who has been added to your organization by mistake, or if you want to remove a user from your organization for any other reason.
- Users will be notified by email when they’re removed from an organization.
- User Management now supports Ukrainian.
- The refresh button now appears consistently on empty tables.
- We’ve fixed an Arabic translation error where the number of results in the user list was displayed in English.
- We’ve added ActivInspire Resource Packs and a limited set of English Whiteboard files to the Resource Library.
- You can download and use Resource Packs with any version of ActivInspire.
- You can download Whiteboard files (.pwb) and open them in the Whiteboard app on the ActivPanel. At this time, only English-language Whiteboard files are available for download.
- Resource Library now supports Ukrainian.
- We’ve updated the banners on the homepage of the Resource Library.
- You can now request permanent deletion of your myPromethean account.
- To start the account deletion process, select Edit profile, and then select Permanently delete my account. You’ll receive an email with a verification code and further instructions.
- Your account will remain active until you submit your unique verification code.
- As a result of the account deletion process, all of your personal information will be removed from our system.
- You and your Organization Administrator will be notified of your deletion status by email.
- Our Legal team manages deletion requests for myPromethean accounts that are associated with multiple organizations. If the account that you want to delete is associated with multiple organizations, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the account deletion process.
- The myPromethean portal now supports Ukrainian.
- We’ve updated the design of the sign-in page.
- We’ve created a page to inform you when portal applications are undergoing maintenance.
- We’ve updated our End User License Agreement (EULA). You’ll be prompted to review and accept the EULA the next time that you sign in.
- We’ve updated the Learn Promethean resource links to direct users to the new Learn Promethean website.
- We’ve made various accessibility improvements.
- We’ve improved the clarity and consistency of error messages across myPromethean portal applications.
- We’ve improved the consistency of the design across myPromethean portal applications.
- Users whose accounts are associated with multiple organizations can now expect the search feature in the Organization drop-down to return accurate results.
- During the account creation process, new English (UK) users are now directed to the international English Panel Management User Guide instead of the multilingual guide.
- We’ve made various localization improvements in French.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)