- This topic is empty.
August 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm #34277Yann BSenior Moderator
With the 1.27.1 hotfix release, we are addressing an issue where Elements series ActivPanels enrolled with Radix VISO MDM can encounter a loss of Wi-Fi connectivity on startup.
This hotfix affects only users with Elements series panels that rely on Wi-Fi connectivity (i.e. are not connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable) AND are managed by Radix.
For existing ActivPanels managed by Radix, the new version of the agent will automatically be installed when the ActivPanel is next connected to the internet.
- We have identified that there is an issue for some panels within the ActivPanel Elements series where enabling “Wake on Network” (usually referred to as “Wake on LAN” or “WoL”) in the ActivPanel settings can cause the panel’s Wi-Fi connection to be disabled on startup.
- WoL is one setting that the Radix system sets when a panel is enrolled; the default setting is that WoL is enabled.
- We are issuing this release to change the Radix default so that WoL is not automatically enabled.
- For users who are unable to connect to Wi-Fi on an ActivPanel enrolled in Radix, please contact Promethean Support for troubleshooting.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.27 (released 10 June 2021)