- This topic is empty.
February 11, 2022 at 9:36 am #36147Yann BSenior Moderator
With the 1.44 hotfix release, we are addressing an issue where Elements series ActivPanels enrolled with Radix VISO MDM can encounter a loss of Wake on Lan (WoL) functionality at startup.
This hotfix affects only users with Elements series panels that rely on WoL functionality (i.e. use WoL while connected to the internet via an Ethernet) AND are managed by Radix.
For existing ActivPanels managed by Radix, the new version of the agent will automatically be installed when the ActivPanel is next connected to the internet.
- WoL is one setting that the Radix system has set when a panel is enrolled or booted; the default setting is that WoL is disabled as previously introduced in the Radix 1.27.1
- We are issuing this release to change the Radix default so that WoL is not automatically enabled or disabled (WoL state is not automatically modified by Radix).
For users who wish to set their WoL state remotely, they can set this manually at the panel, or remotely via the new Radix Promethean Settings:
- From the Panel Dashboard: Repositories Actions > Settings > Panel Settings > Wake on Lan
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)