This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.
February 12, 2016 at 9:51 pm #1285
Does anybody know how I can go about ordering a replacement wheel for our ActiveBoard 578 Pro portable? One of the wheels broke off when it was being transported to our school.
February 15, 2016 at 11:32 am #6527
You can contact a reseller quoting part code ST-BASE-KIT.
This includes a set of 4 new wheels for the mobile stand.
2 x Normal wheels
2 x Locking wheels
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support
February 18, 2016 at 9:42 pm #6528
My name is Dustin and I am having a problem with my Activinspire software.
Part of my toolbar is missing.
I’m missing these items
- Desktop Annotate
- Switch Profiles
- Some other tools
To contact me my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful day!
February 23, 2016 at 12:39 am #6529
That’s great thank you for getting back to us.
If you need any further help please let us know.
July 28, 2018 at 11:41 am #6530
AnonymousHi guys,I just ended up with a activboard 100 and Im in need of a power supply for the board. Also the remote for the projector prm-20av1. Im sure ill find more missing as i go along. But i would like to get the board powered and the projector running before i decide to go all in on this project.Thanks in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)