Software Solutions
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dave ScottDave Scott
      Participant

Adam:

Thank you for your reply. I apologize if I seem a little lacking in understanding here, but I have a couple of questions. First, where do I find the model number for the ActivBoard? I have looked at every part of the board that I can see, and I found no model number. Second, I don’t know where the control panel is for finding ActivManager is. In fact, I’m not sure where “ActivManager” is. Maybe I’m way behind the times with the software. I have ActivInspire installed.

Also–yesterday, I tried to update the driver, and I got the message attached. I tried to uninstall the previous driver without success. I may have trashed a few things in the attempt. I’m not sure.

I have attached the message I got, the icon for the new driver, and the screen I have with ActivInspire. Maybe I need to reinstall the whole thing? If so, I might need some extra instructions, passwords etc.?

I don’t think my email went through, so it is above. I don’t think I can attach files in this context, so the files are not attached.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dave Scott
      AP Physics Teacher
      Dublin Coffman High School

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

For help locating your product code please follow the link below.

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=Finding-your-hardware-serial-number

To allow you to send us attachments I will email you from our system so that you can reply with the attachments.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.