- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
January 15, 2016 at 1:41 pm #1229Dave ScottParticipant
Thank you for your reply. I apologize if I seem a little lacking in understanding here, but I have a couple of questions. First, where do I find the model number for the ActivBoard? I have looked at every part of the board that I can see, and I found no model number. Second, I don’t know where the control panel is for finding ActivManager is. In fact, I’m not sure where “ActivManager” is. Maybe I’m way behind the times with the software. I have ActivInspire installed.
Also–yesterday, I tried to update the driver, and I got the message attached. I tried to uninstall the previous driver without success. I may have trashed a few things in the attempt. I’m not sure.
I have attached the message I got, the icon for the new driver, and the screen I have with ActivInspire. Maybe I need to reinstall the whole thing? If so, I might need some extra instructions, passwords etc.?
I don’t think my email went through, so it is above. I don’t think I can attach files in this context, so the files are not attached.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
AP Physics Teacher
Dublin Coffman High School
January 15, 2016 at 4:14 pm #6393AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your reply.
For help locating your product code please follow the link below.
To allow you to send us attachments I will email you from our system so that you can reply with the attachments.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)