- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
January 21, 2015 at 8:26 pm #317Cory MontreuilParticipant
I have a Windows 8 computer and when I upload a colleague’s flipcharts all the textboxes are undersized and each one needs to be resized. Am I missing something?
January 21, 2015 at 9:05 pm #4078AnonymousInactive
Cory, do you have the same fonts on your own system that your colleague is using in these flipcharts? If not, ActivInspire will make the decision on what font to use, and often the text will then end up sized in different ways than when the flipchart was created. Flipchart sharing is so common, it’s a good idea to use common fonts, like Arial, Verdana, Comic Sans and Georgia.
I don’t think the OS has anything to do with it. I did a test just now, creating a flipchart with several text objects on my Mac, running OS X 10.10, then brought up that same flipchart in ActivInspire on my PC running Windows 7, and the text objects were formatted the same as what I had created. I’m not saying this is the only way that can happen, but it’s often the reason it occurs.
January 22, 2015 at 6:07 am #4079AnonymousInactive
It is possible that what is causing this is the difference in screen resolution between the computer/laptop which the flip chart was created on to your colleagues computer.
What you could try and do is right click on your desktop and select “Screen resolution”, and then select “Make text smaller or larger”. Change this setting to “Smaller -100%” and apply. This should help with the flip charts.
Case 00483627 has been created for yourself if you need to contact us directly about this issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)