Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cory MontreuilCory Montreuil
      Participant

I have a Windows 8 computer and when I upload a colleague’s flipcharts all the textboxes are undersized and each one needs to be resized. Am I missing something?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cory, do you have the same fonts on your own system that your colleague is using in these flipcharts? If not, ActivInspire will make the decision on what font to use, and often the text will then end up sized in different ways than when the flipchart was created. Flipchart sharing is so common, it’s a good idea to use common fonts, like Arial, Verdana, Comic Sans and Georgia.

I don’t think the OS has anything to do with it. I did a test just now, creating a flipchart with several text objects on my Mac, running OS X 10.10, then brought up that same flipchart in ActivInspire on my PC running Windows 7, and the text objects were formatted the same as what I had created. I’m not saying this is the only way that can happen, but it’s often the reason it occurs.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cory,
      It is possible that what is causing this is the difference in screen resolution between the computer/laptop which the flip chart was created on to your colleagues computer.
      What you could try and do is right click on your desktop and select “Screen resolution”, and then select “Make text smaller or larger”. Change this setting to “Smaller -100%” and apply. This should help with the flip charts.

Case 00483627 has been created for yourself if you need to contact us directly about this issue.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.