- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
December 10, 2015 at 4:42 am #1196Kate PionessaParticipant
Is it possible to save the clock count down timer settings on a flipchart page so you don’t have to keep setting it each time?
December 10, 2015 at 4:51 am #6207AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
Currently it’s not possible to set the timer to start on a certain setting every time you launch the software, however we will raise your query as an enhancement request to our Software department.
Promethean Technical Support
December 10, 2015 at 4:38 pm #6208AnonymousInactive
First, you will need the “Browsers” to be visible (which are
located on the left hand side by default). If they are not at the top of the
page select “View” then select “Browsers”.
Next go to the page that you would like to add the timer to
and then add a small image or object that page. (We will use this object as the
the start button for our timer)
Next, click the object so it is selected and then using the Browsers
go to the Action Browser (at the top). In the list scroll down until you see
the Clock tool (if you don’t see the clock tool option make sure “All Actions”
is selected at the top)
In the browser at the bottom you will now see several
options to set. Change “Launch clock as …” to count down and then change the Count
seconds to the desired amount. Be sure to select “Apply Changes” in order to
save the settings on that object.
If done correctly, when you click that object with should
launch the timer with desired time configured though you will still need to
select ok to start the timer.
Hope this helps.
December 11, 2015 at 12:41 pm #6209AnonymousInactive
Thank you for the reply, Alex. I have been doing exactly what you describe in your reply. I see what I missed was the Action Properties at the bottom. I didn’t select the clock and time there, so every time I wanted the clock to work on the page I had to set the time and the type of clock!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)