What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kate PionessaKate Pionessa
      Participant

Is it possible to save the clock count down timer settings on a flipchart page so you don’t have to keep setting it each time?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your post.

Currently it’s not possible to set the timer to start on a certain setting every time you launch the software, however we will raise your query as an enhancement request to our Software department.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

First, you will need the “Browsers” to be visible (which are
      located on the left hand side by default). If they are not at the top of the
      page select “View” then select “Browsers”.

Next go to the page that you would like to add the timer to
      and then add a small image or object that page. (We will use this object as the
      the start button for our timer)

Next, click the object so it is selected and then using the Browsers
      go to the Action Browser (at the top). In the list scroll down until you see
      the Clock tool (if you don’t see the clock tool option make sure “All Actions”
      is selected at the top)

In the browser at the bottom you will now see several
      options to set. Change “Launch clock as …” to count down and then change the Count
      seconds to the desired amount. Be sure to select “Apply Changes” in order to
      save the settings on that object.

If done correctly, when you click that object with should
      launch the timer with desired time configured though you will still need to
      select ok to start the timer.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for the reply, Alex. I have been doing exactly what you describe in your reply. I see what I missed was the Action Properties at the bottom. I didn’t select the clock and time there, so every time I wanted the clock to work on the page I had to set the time and the type of clock!

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.