April 28, 2021 at 6:21 pm #33397Becky DoddParticipant
When I enter the activation code for screen share on my ipad pro and click ‘START SCREEN SHARE’, it goes strait to ‘broadcasting’
The device is not connected to activ panel. My name is NOT in the ‘waiting room.’ Also there is no “touch back’ option on my ipad screen.
Hardeman County TN could definately use ‘in person’ training for these new panels we’ve purchased. The panel seems nice, but extremely frustrating learning ‘trial and error.’
April 30, 2021 at 7:48 am #33418Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.
To solve any connection issues when sharing content via Screen Share, please make sure both the sender and receiver devices are connected to the Internet and the Screen Share app is up-to-date, as well as the ActivPanel software.
Is this issue only happening on this iPad and ActivPanel? Are they on the same network?
Please, refer to the following article for guidance on network considerations when using Promethean products: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1796/.
Do you have the same issue if you try to connect via AirPlay? Have you tested other devices, e.g., computers or smartphones?
Please, also refer to this article for details on Screen Share: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1770/. The touch back feature is only available on Mac and Windows.
If you require more details on how to use our ActivPanels, please visit our website, where you can also schedule demos: https://www.prometheanworld.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)