June 1, 2021 at 4:22 pm #33669Tonya KiehlParticipant
After returning to our offices and updating our Promethean ActivPanels we downloaded the ScreenShare app to a number of our HP Elitebooks and are using the app to display to our panels. We are getting kicked out after about 20 minutes of sharing to the panels. I have reviewed the user manual and all information I can find but do not see that there is a setting we are missing.
Please provide any information or assistance that may be available.
June 2, 2021 at 1:16 pm #33674Slim PrometheanModerator
Good afternoon Tonya,
Thank you for your post.
In order to better understand the issue, can you please provide us with the following information:
1. When connecting your HP computer and ActivPanel/OPS module to a Wifi Hotspot network, does the time-out issue persist?
2. Please forward this article to your IT network administrator to apply the necessary settings to your network.
3. What happens to the computer when the connection times out? Does it go to standby? Please check your power management options to make sure the computer doesn’t automatically go to sleep after a certain period of time.
4. Are both the Panel/OPS module and computer connected to the same network?
5. Are you using an ActivPanel Element series with your computer, or do you use an ActivConnect OPS module to run the Screen Share app?
6. What is the firmware version of your ActivPanel or OPS module (this can be accessed from the “Update” App)?
We look forward to receiving your reply.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)