- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
April 5, 2016 at 1:43 pm #1338David KeckBlocked
My students are trying to complete a self-paced assignment in ActiveInspire using ActivExpressions2, but they are not automatically advancing to the next question. This feature seems to work great with our ActivExpressions. Is there something I can do to ensure that our ActivExpressions 2 are able to support this feature?
April 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm #6741AnonymousInactive
What version of ActivInspire are you using? You can check that with “Help” > “About”.
April 5, 2016 at 5:09 pm #6742AnonymousInactive
If you feel able, please share the flipchart with me on email@example.com so that I can run it with my rig here.
April 5, 2016 at 7:36 pm #6743AnonymousInactive
At the very least, we would ask that the ActivInspire software and the ActivDriver installed on the computer are at their latest versions (2.6 and 5.12, respectively); the updated versions of both can be downloaded from their pages (Inspire and Driver) on Promethean Support, if needed.
Also recommended would be to ensure that the firmware on both the ActivHub and the ActivExpressions registered to it are up to date, as well. Article 1420 on Promethean Support will describe that update process for you; for the model of ActivExpressions in use, you may disregard the Kernel update described in that article. Please also be advised that upgrading the firmware on the ActivHub will remove all devices from it
If none of the above updates have any effect, we would then look at the questions embedded within the flipchart itself to ensure they are formatted properly and are all on the same flipchart page instead of one question being on each page of the flipchart.
Please let us know if we can answer anything further or provide further assistance.
(Support Case 00633296)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)