Student Response Devices
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hdornakhdornak
      Participant

Good Morning!  

I’m using ActivExpression v.2’s with:

• ActivHub V5.13 Build 0
      • ActivExpression Firmware V12.06_02   
      • Driver V5.8.46.3
      • ActivDriver 5.14.21
      • ActivInspire v 2.8.66693

FILE – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzmUZ407TuAERENhYklkbXprRzA/view?usp=sharing   (click “download” in the center of the page to download the sample flipchart.)

The file in question above is a self-paced question set.  I’m wanting the % correct in the exported results to reflect the total number of questions available in the question set, rather than the total number of questions attempted.  I also want the questions to be randomized, as they are now.

For example, if a student only attempts 10 questions out of the 26 questions in Level 1 during the time allotted, they should receive a 62% (at most – if all questions attempted were correct) rather than receiving a 100% for getting all the questions they attempted correct.

What setting do I need to change to make this possible?  Please advise.

Thank you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

The particular settings that you wish to change for the exporting results is a current enhancement for the ActivInspire software and its not possible to change currently.
      We hope that this is fixed in future releases of the software.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.