Software Solutions
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Meredith GeoppoMeredith Geoppo
      Participant

I have a specific .notebook file that I am attempting to convert to a .flipchart that fails at 20% each time I go through the Import process.   I was able to convert other files from the same time period.

I don’t know what version of .notebook this was created in.  If I can attach the file and you can help me convert it, that’d be great.  Thanks.

Hi Meredith,

Thank you for reaching out.

Does the notebook file have any issues in its native software?  Do you know if the file is corrupt or if there is something different in this file than the other ones that have been successfully converted?

Have you reached out to SMART regarding your issues with this notebook file?

Thank you,

Krista

Promethean Escalations Team

Participant

According to the teacher that uses the file, it used to be converted but they have lost the converted file along the way and only have the .notebook file now.  It is part of a series of files and this is the only one that has problems.  It was purchased from a “teachers pay teachers” account.  We don’t use SMART products so reaching out to them isn’t really an option.  I don’t know that anything is different on this file than with the others in the series.

Again, if I can share it with someone and they can try converting it, that’d be great.

Thanks.

Hi Meredith,

We will reach out to you via email so we can send you a link where you can upload your file.  Please be on the lookout and we hope to continue to assist you.

Thank you,

Krista

Promethean Escalations Team

Participant

Krista,

I responded to your email to let you know that it will not allow me to post .notebook files on the link that that you sent me.  Please advise of another method to sent you this file.

Thank you.

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Meredith,

Thanks for your reply.  We got the file via email thank you.  I tired importing myself but I got the same issue.  I have escalated this however it may be that it is not possible, this is often caused by a specific piece of media that for whatever reason stops the import process.

We will be back in touch either way.

Kind regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.