Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike HopperMike Hopper
      Participant

This may be a new one for you all but I received a work order today for assistance getting a spider out of a teacher’s ActivPanel. Upon going to the classroom, I didn’t see a spider, but behind the glass there is a spider web about 12″ in from the Left and 18″ up from the Bottom. I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to how to get this out? I can’t see anyway to get to this area without taking the whole thing apart and I really don’t want to do that as it is still under warranty. Please advise and yes, I do see the irony of this spider causing issues this close to Halloween 😉

Mike HopperMike Hopper
      Participant

Just to clarify as I have not heard anything back, this is not a joke or Halloween prank, there seriously is a spider (web) inside the ActivPanel between the front glass and the LED panel. Please help me out here as I have no idea how I am going to get to the area to remove it.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have opened a support case regarding this issue. Please be on the lookout for an email with a few follow up questions.

Thank you,

Krista
      Promethean Escalations Team

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.