- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
July 29, 2015 at 5:12 am #712elizabethtParticipant
I recently received a new computer from my district with a newer version of Activinspire. There used to be a subject folder which had lots of different choices of pictures within the Shared Resources folder (had pictures of people, animals, folders for the different math subjects, and more. I can’t find that folder on my current version. How can I get that? I like to add things to my flipcharts to make them more appealing to my students.
July 29, 2015 at 7:47 am #4983AnonymousInactive
Thank you for contacting us.
It sounds like you may be running the personal edition of ActivInspire. We will need you to check what version you are running by opening ActivInspire and clicking on help > about.
A small box will appear and in bold it will give the version.
If you are running the personal edition you will need to update, we have instructions on how to generate a license key on our knowledge base. Please go to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
Please let us know if you need any further support.
July 29, 2015 at 2:51 pm #4984AnonymousInactive
I have the ActivInspire Professional Edition 2.466096. The license is through my school district.
July 29, 2015 at 3:35 pm #4985AnonymousInactive
So two things to try, you can download the resources from
the Promethean Planet website. Login to Planet and click on the support tab, Select
ActivInspire from the Browse Support window on the left. Click on See all Downloads at the bottom
of the Software and Drivers window.
You will see the ActivInspire resource pack. Click on the
link to download.
Open ActivInspire and select File/Import/ Resource Pack to
Shared resources. The software will automatically import the resources and then
July 29, 2015 at 6:53 pm #4986AnonymousInactive
I couldn’t import anything because I don’t have an application that can open it. I tried folders within ActivInspire, but nothing happened. So I don’t know what to do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)