Software Solutions
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      ratha nadarajratha nadaraj
      Participant

Hi I have been using Classflow for many years in Malaysia and have not faced this level of sluggishness with the system. I understand that the system is probably overloaded given the current worldwide pandemic.
      The system is so slow and sluggish that I have not been successful in conducting any of my classes and had to seek out other means.
      I hope classflow platform is sufficient to handle larger base of users without affecting its performance in the future.
      But if you could speed up the system NOW that will be super too.
      My broadband speed is good and no other device has issues downloaiding or viewing except Classflow.

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Ratha,

Thank you for letting us know.

The ClassFlow servers are set up to dynamically adjust to the number of users, so even with increased usage, this should not affect the performance directly.

Can you confirm which ClassFlow server you are using? Are you on Classflow.com or prod.classflow.sg?

Please can you go to prod.classflow.com/netcheck and take a screenshot of the results?

Let me know if you would prefer to submit it through email, rather than the forums and I will open a case for you.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Wendy

Promethean Technical Support

home

Participant

hi wendy

thanks for your speedy reply.

i always go to classflow.com

I am attaching the screen dumps u asked for.

i love this tool and so do my students

hope you can read this.

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Ratha,

Thank you for sharing.

A couple of things:

1. Please can you clear your Chrome Browser cache, specifically the “Hosted App Data” for ClassFlow by clicking on your Chrome menu button, going to “More Tools” and “Clear Browsing Data”. Then, under Advanced, make sure to tick the “hosted app data”. Restart Chrome and see if this improves your connection. Be aware that your performance will rely entirely on your a few things: A:  the available Bandwidth your Service Provider / internet connection has. B: on the number of students you have connected to your lesson and C: the type of content you are sharing if you are doing a live lesson;  video content or animated content will put a big strain on your connection if shared with multiple students.
      2. Can you test if you have a better performance from prod.classflow.sg? This server is more local to where you are.
      3. If this does not resolve, you may need to consider sharing your lesson through an assignment, so the students watch along from their own computer, rather than all connecting to your lesson, but hopefully it won’t come to that.

Thank you,

Wendy

home

Participant

Hi Wendy,

I do clear my cache regularly but I did try your suggestion but did not see much improvement.

I logged into prod.classflow.sg and it seemed to be faster, but none of my resources, lessons or classes etc came through.

If I choose to use prod.classflow.sg, does this mean I lose all my material and I have to start again?

If its a yes, my next question is, is it possible for me to export my resources into the never link.

Thanks

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Ratha,

If you go to my Resources and click on “My ClassFlow.com”, you will be able to enter your ClassFlow.com account details here. Make sure to update the URL to classflow.com as well, that way you can add your ClassFlow.com Resources:

2020-04-08_0536

Hope that helps,

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Wendy

home

Participant

Hi Wendy,

This is great thanks. Will try it.

Thanks and please be save during this difficult times.

Wendy PrometheanWendy

No problem at all, hope it helps a little.

Stay safe!

Thanks,

Wendy

Participant

My students and I have been having problems

• logging into classflow and or
      • staying logged in to classflow

This started late yesterday 28th April and today 29th April it errored out my students as they tried to sign on and just now I was unable to sign on!

Please Help!!

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Nadaraj,

I will open a case for you and email you directly, so we can get some error messages and see what’s going on, thank you.

Kind regards,

Wendy

home

Participant

thanks

Participant

It’s me again Wendy,

I successfully copied my resources to the new sg url. Thanks.

Next I tried to sign on my students to this sg URL and it did not recognise their usernames!

Help!

I did try joining the classflow.com with the sg class code and that did not work either.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘System Slow’ is closed to new replies.