November 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm #18269
Since a lot of people like me are also having this issue within your district I have found a temporary solution that should stop this issue from occurring.
It seems that ActivManager freezes up when you plug in your laptop if the amp on the side is on, to fix this:
- After you unplug your laptop from the board turn off the amp on the side (light should be red)
- After you plug your laptop back into the board turn the amp back on (light should be green)
This should stop ActivManager from freezing for the time being until it is permanently fixed
November 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm #18271
This is actually being discussed and may be resolved as per this thread:
November 14, 2019 at 6:33 am #18284
November 16, 2019 at 9:47 am #18324
Since I’ve applied the firmware fix my activinspire shuts itself down constantly , My interactive pens work at time and at times my board only works by touch ! It’s really very frustrating ‘Are there any fixes for the fix??
November 18, 2019 at 6:41 am #18336
Adam K PrometheanModerator
I suspect this is going to be a separate issue for your ActivInspire software to that of what has previously been mentioned.
Are you getting the same issue with another known working computer?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.18 (released 4 December 2019)