- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 18, 2015 at 9:07 pm #303Ms AndersonParticipant
I have spent the last five hours making a literacy flipchart only to have the chart suddenly announce an error and then close. I thought it would at least recover the file but as usual the pages corrupted and half cannot be retrieved. This is not the first time it has happened and I am fed up of producing work on promethean that closes and then I have to start again. This despite me save every so often.
January 19, 2015 at 8:38 am #3961AnonymousInactive
Hi Ms Anderson.
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the software crashing.
We would recommend ensuring that your ActivInspire software is up to date (current version is ActivInspire 2.3). This can be downloaded from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com under the support section. Also ensuring that Java and Flash is up to date.
Promethean also has a new platform called ClassFlow which allows you to create lessons (similar to ActivInspire) from home and save to the cloud (rather than your computer and having any issues corrupting) and you can log in again whilst presenting in front of the room. You are also able to import any ActivInspire flip charts into ClassFlow so you won’t need to re-do these. Please take a look at http://www.ClassFlow.com. Should you require any support on ClassFlow please go to http://support.classflow.com
If you would like to contact us directly for any further issues or questions please quote reference number: 00482541
January 21, 2015 at 11:28 pm #3962AnonymousInactive
I hate to hear this. After 4 years of using ActivInspire I’ve had my share of crashes, but I can’t ever recall a time that the flipcharts weren’t easily recovered. I’ve been reluctant (and too time constrained) to look into the Classflow addition, but if the Cloud is implemented well I’m sure I’ll be looking into it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)