This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.
May 21, 2018 at 10:26 pm #3216
We have older Promethean boards – model ABV378E100. For 3 of our boards, the pen will work fine, and then without warning stop working. Only calibrating the Board seems to get it working again. We are running Professional Edition version 2.11.66910. This happens so often that the Boards are unable to be used.
May 22, 2018 at 5:27 am #13633
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
If you are able to successfully calibrate your ActivBoard but calibration is lost over time, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Ensure you are logged into the computer as an administrator and calibrate the ActivBoard. This will ensure that calibration settings are stored on the computer for all users.
2. Update your ActivDriver to the latest version. Please refer to article 1012 for further details.
3. Calibrate the ActivBoard using the Precision option. Please see article 1046 for further details.
4. Test the ActivBoard with a different ActivPen or ActivWand.
5. Connect the ActivBoard to another computer using an alternative USB or serial cable.
6. Ensure that the projected image is stable and does not overfill the ActivBoard surface or marked active area. If the projector is not secured tightly on the ActivBoard system, or if the image is too large, calibration will be inaccurate. Please contact your system installer if the image is not correctly aligned.
7. Remove any extension cables and USB boosters that are connected to your system and recalibrate the ActivBoard.
8. Check the firmware version of your ActivBoard and upgrade if an update is available. Click the link below for your ActivBoard firmware:
9. Locate the USB or serial cable behind the ActivBoard and connect it directly to the computer, bypassing any connection panels or wallboxes.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)