April 28, 2021 at 1:33 pm #33391Roberto GuzmanParticipant
I have several 75W26 Promethean Boards keeps resseting time and date by itself. Current update AP7_U75
Mainboard 188.8.131.52 Bezel 7.29.0. Please assist we currently running remote learning and we needs this boards working properly.
April 29, 2021 at 1:30 pm #33411
April 29, 2021 at 2:16 pm #33413Roberto GuzmanParticipant
It’s been a while 3 to 5 months. Time and date usually reset itself over night. When time and date resets it prevents teacher to log in Google meets. It gives them error message “meet code not recognize”.
April 30, 2021 at 12:48 pm #33432Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your reply.
Are the date and time set to use the network-provided time? This can be selected in Settings > System > Date and Time.
The ActivPanels should draw the time and date from a network time clock. If this is not working correctly, please check that the relevant port is open on your network. The following article provides details on this: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1796/.
Please, let us know if this helps.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)