August 14, 2019 at 11:42 am #16754
This may be a very easy question to answer (I hope it is!) but I would like a timer to automatically start when I move to a new page in a flipchart.
So, I would like to flip to the next page and the timer automatically start counting down (or up).
Is this possible?
August 14, 2019 at 1:32 pm #16756
Thanks for posting.
Its not possible to have this as an automatic action.
What I would possibly do as a recommendation, would be to insert a countdown/timer activity from your Resource Browser to your flipchart page. You’ll still need to click the button to start this, but it should be quicker than having to manually add the clock/timer.
I hope this helps.
August 14, 2019 at 2:14 pm #16758
Thanks but when I click on Resource Browser I don’t have any folders listed…..
How do I get these options?
August 14, 2019 at 2:48 pm #16760
August 14, 2019 at 3:02 pm #16761
Thanks. I now have loads of subject specific folders but no “lesson building tools” folder….
August 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm #16762
Depending on where you chose to install this (either My Resources or Shared Resources), you’ll need to change these options by choosing the My or Shared resources icon along the top.
If you still do not have this, can you confirm the version of ActivInspire you are using under Help>About? Please also let us know if you are using personal or professional edition.
August 14, 2019 at 3:13 pm #16763
It’s ok. I give up.
I thought it would be straight forward to put a timer on a page…..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.18 (released 4 December 2019)