Interactive Whiteboards

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Richard Whitehouse Richard Whitehouse 5 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author
    Richard Whitehouse
    Richard Whitehouse
    Participant

This may be a very easy question to answer (I hope it is!) but I would like a timer to automatically start when I move to a new page in a flipchart.

So, I would like to flip to the next page and the timer automatically start counting down (or up).

Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi Richard Whitehouse

Thanks for posting.

Its not possible to have this as an automatic action.

What I would possibly do as a recommendation, would be to insert a countdown/timer activity from your Resource Browser to your flipchart page. You’ll still need to click the button to start this, but it should be quicker than having to manually add the clock/timer.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Adam
    Promethean Support

Richard Whitehouse
    Richard Whitehouse
    Participant

Thanks but when I click on Resource Browser I don’t have any folders listed…..

How do I get these options?

Hi Richard,

It is possible you do not have the resource pack installed.

Follow the below article on how to download and install the resource pack to ActivInspire:

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Richard Whitehouse
    Richard Whitehouse
    Participant

Thanks.  I now have loads of subject specific folders but no “lesson building tools” folder….

Hi Richard,

Depending on where you chose to install this (either My Resources or Shared Resources), you’ll need to change these options by choosing the My or Shared resources icon along the top.

If you still do not have this, can you confirm the version of ActivInspire you are using under Help>About? Please also let us know if you are using personal or professional edition.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Richard Whitehouse
    Richard Whitehouse
    Participant

It’s ok.  I give up.

I thought it would be straight forward to put a timer on a page…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.