Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sean RobertsonSean Robertson
      Participant

Good Day,

I have tried to connect my laptop (5 month old Windows 10 device) to my new Titanium ActivPanel.  All I get is an error message on the ActivPanel “Device Unsupported.”  Both devices are updated.  I’m connecting using an HDMI cable.  I appreciate any guidance.

Regards,

Sean

Hello Sean,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please confirm that your ActivPanel is up-to-date, and running firmware version 5.0.2.2? If you need assistance with updating your ActivPanel, please follow the instructions in the link below.

Kindly also ensure that your computer’s graphics drivers are up to date following the instructions from your computer manufacturer.

In addition to this, how long is the HDMI cable that you are using? We recommend that you use an HDMI cable that is less than 3 meters (9 feet) in length.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Sean RobertsonSean Robertson
      Participant

Hi Jordan,

I just ensured that the Active Panel is current (5.0.2.2).  My PC is up to date and I’m using the HDMI cable that came with the Active Panel.  I also tried to connect wirelessly with Promethean Screen Share.  The panel displayed “RTC Failed”  I will generate a support ticket, but appreciate any suggestions in the meantime.

Sean

Hi Sean,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Please connect the HDMI cable directly from the computer to the port on the panel, skipping and wallbox, connection plate or extension.

What is the exact model of your computer?

Are you able to test with a different model? If so, does it work? What model is the second computer?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Carrie

Promethean Technical Support

https://support.prometheanworld.com/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.