April 8, 2021 at 11:41 am #33217Shane HannonParticipant
I’m new to the forum here & looking for some advise.
I have a large number of ActivInspire flipcharts saved on my current laptop. Having upgraded to the ActivPanel Titanium in my class recently I will require a newer model laptop & have begun transferring files across to the new laptop.
However the problem I am encountering is that I cannot seem to transfer the ActivInspire flipcharts from the older laptop across to the newer laptop. I have been using a personal ActivInspire account.
If anyone can offer any solutions I would be very grateful.
April 8, 2021 at 1:37 pm #33219Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post on our Support Community.
Could you please confirm what happens when you try to transfer your ActivInspire flipcharts from one computer to another?
We recommend you copy the flipcharts into a pen drive or external hard drive and then save them on the new computer. Once the flipcharts have been saved onto the new computer, you will be able to open them with ActivInspire.
Should you have any more issues, please confirm the computers’ operating system and the version of ActivInspire you are using.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)