Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Emily SchaeferEmily Schaefer
      Participant

I have been trying to get my Google account setup on my Promethean board OPS.  I have connected my Google account  and have got the Play store downloaded on the OPS.  When I tried to download Chrome, I have to update the play store first, but when I try to download that update, I get an error that there is insufficient storage to download the update, but when I check the storage on the OPS, there are over 10 GB free.  I did rest the OPS and tried everything again, and get the same error that there is not enough space.  I made sure the OPS is updated before I installed the Play Store APK.  This is the message that I get when I try to update the Play Store.  Google Play services is installed on the OPS, but I’m not sure if there is something else that I am missing.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for reaching out.  We recommend contacting us directly so we can further troubleshoot the issue.

It sounds like we may just need to send you the correct APK file and we will need to email that to you directly.

You can find out how to contact us directly by clicking the link below.

Contact-2

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Krista

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.