Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Holly ClickHolly Click
      Participant

I’m having trouble all of a sudden using the screen recording mechanism. I’ve used it all year, but now I get this message:

Screen Recorder Error: 15

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi Holly,

Thanks for your post.

Can you ensure that you are up to date with ActivInspire? The latest version is v2.18.

Also, it has been known for this error to occur with some anti-virus software, if you disable your Anti-virus, do you get the same error when trying to use the Screen Recorder?

Thanks,

Adam

Promethean Support

Osama ShihadihOsama Shihadih
      Participant

Hi Adam

I have the same problem when i using the screen recorder( Error 15)
      and i stopped the Anti-virus, when i using a new user in the windows 10 the and still the problem

Thanks

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Osama,

If the error still appears without the virus software enabled, then please test each of the following, testing the recording after each step:

1. Go to File – Settings in ActivInspire, click on Recordings and untick “Hardware acceleration”

If this also doesn’t fix it, please change the recorder settings as follows:

2. Open the Screen Recorder in ActivInspire > click on the Menu Button > choose the microphone button > try setting the format to PCM and the attributes to 24.000KHz 8 bit =, Mono 23K=kb/sec

Do let us know how you get on,

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Wendy

Promethean Technical Support

home

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.