- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
January 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm #264amy seryParticipant
I am trying to figure out which version of Inspire is on the computers at my school. I do not think they are the most recent version since they do not have the Classflow button. I did try to update through the dashboard, but there is no link, “check for updates”, when I click on the Configure tab. How, then do I update Activinspire? The computers have been updated to Windows 7.
January 8, 2015 at 4:06 pm #3881AnonymousInactive
Amy, ignore ActivInspire’s Dashboard for the moment. In the Windows version, click the Help pull-down menu, and then About (in the Mac version, it’s ActivInspire> About ActivInspire). The resulting dialogue box should tell you your version. But the Help menu should also offer Check for Updates, to check your version against what is most current. Do you see Check for Updates there?
January 8, 2015 at 8:18 pm #3882AnonymousInactive
Geno is correct in
that the version of ActivInspire installed in Windows can be determined by
looking in the ‘Help’ menu, under ‘About’.
The version number will be printed in bold type across the top of the
window that appears. You can also reference Windows’ ‘Programs and Features’ list from the Control Panel for that information, as well.
In any event, the
latest version of the ActivInspire software and the ActivDriver (version numbers
2.3 and 5.10 respectively, as of this post) can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet, should the Check for Updates option be either
unavailable or not working properly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)