- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
October 5, 2015 at 9:57 pm #970Courtney BolinParticipant
I have a Interactive Whiteboard System. (My Whiteboard is mounted and the projector is attached to a protruding arm.) I have been unable to figure out what type it is to search for fixes.
My screen is very faint. I am having to turn off all of my classroom lights and close my window to even be able to read it most of the time. I cannot figure out how to clean the filter. The bulb is less than a year old.
Issue 2: I cannot calibrate my screen. When I choose the option to calibrate the normal screen comes up; however, the projector is showing up about 6 inches below the whiteboard. The top is lined up correctly. This also occurs where it is too far to the left and fine on the right. Since it is not on the screen, I am not able to touch the pen to it.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
October 6, 2015 at 5:05 am #5717AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the issues that you have raised it sounds like the projectors lamp is showing signs of an aging lamp and this is why the image is weaker.
We would recommend testing another known working lamp and see if this helps with the issue.
For the calibration issue you would need to get your image aligned within the ActivBoard.
Best practice of aligning the image would be too align the projector with no source connected so that it is showing the splash screen. Providing this is still within the surface of the ActivBoard, connect your VGA/HDMI cable, if the image alignment changes you may need to adjust your screen resolution settings.
Please refer to article 10418 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com for further information.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)