- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
February 10, 2016 at 12:07 am #1278Charlie BowermanParticipant
I am unable to get my laptop to link to my PRM-35. I keep getting the status message “no source detected”. What can I do to solve this? Thanks
February 10, 2016 at 10:06 am #6515AnonymousInactive
To diagnose the issue, please follow the instructions in the below order and test the Projector after each step to see if the issue is resolved.
Wherever you see a number in brackets (*****), this is a reference to one of our knowledgebase articles located at http://www.prometheankb.com which will provide you with further details if necessary.
1. Ensure the laptop / PC monitor is displaying an image
2. Ensure the VGA cable is correctly connected from laptop/PC to system (Try both the VGA 1 and 2 ports on the wall box/connectivity panel).
3. If laptop is in use, ensure graphics settings are set to Dual/Clone display (10863)
4. If using a laptop toggle the screen displays (10074)
5. Check projector AutoSource setting is turned “ON”
6. Try a “known working” VGA cable from the computer to the wallbox / connectivity panel.
7. Connect the VGA cable directly from the computer to the projector
8. Connect to an alternative input on the projector (computer to projector)
9. Try a “known working” computer
10. Restore Factory Default Settings (10912) 11. Repeat same steps with a known working laptop/pc
Please let us know fi you need any further support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)