Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      aschlegeraschleger
      Participant

Our active panels are less than a month old.  We are experiencing trouble with a couple of them.  One is not responsive to computers that are working on our other boards.   We have tried a power cycle and reinstalling the software.  Neither has worked.   There doesn’t seem to be a reset button on the panel.  Please advise  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Our other board is working well, but the pen tool seems unstable.  While writing, it will arbitrarily switch to the line tool.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi aschleger,

I think as we will need the serial numbers for the ActivPanel is may be better if we contact you directly via email. 

I will open a support case for you and send an email shortly.

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a Flat Panel that I cannot get to work using vga and usb for touch.  The VGA displays.  The driver is loaded and Active Inspire is loaded as well.  The board will work on another computer using hdmi for sound and video and usb for touch.  Am I missing something?  Is there another driver that needs to be loaded? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

We are experiencing our interactive panels becoming unresponsive. The panels have been installed for about 6 weeks. At 1st, we thought it might be due to the wireless connection difficulties we were experiencing, but those have been rectified.  It can happen when using the ActivInspire software whether in a flip chart, using the annotate screen or most often when the document camera is being used. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

thomsone said:

I have a Flat Panel that I cannot get to work using vga and usb for touch.  The VGA displays.  The driver is loaded and Active Inspire is loaded as well.  The board will work on another computer using hdmi for sound and video and usb for touch.  Am I missing something?  Is there another driver that needs to be loaded? 

Hello,

This may a cabling issue. When you connect the VGA cable (image) and the USB cable (Touch) you would need an audio cable. You can use a 3.5mm audio jack, this will carry the audio for you.

Please let us know if you need any further support.

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

My interactive flat screen goes unresponsive.  I need to manipulate it from my computer.  I need to unplug my lap top at night to take home.  Could this be causing a problem?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Patty,

You will need a computer/laptop connected to the ActivPanel to use the touch feature. Your computer/laptop will need to be plugged in to the USB Touch port on the ActivPanel along with a HDMI/VGA cable. Depending on the model of ActivPanel you may need to ensure that the HDMI/VGA port matches the USB Touch port.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, 
      My board was fine last night and this morning the screen was dead. the active connect box is still running and has a blue colour, however, the screen will not turn on and there is no green or red light in the box to show if it is on or off. 
      Please help

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Bargin2310,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Please can you ensure that your ActivPanel is receiving power from the mains socket and that this isn’t turned off?

The ActivPanel on the side will also have a flip switch for the power, please ensure that this is set to ON also.
      Do you have any LEDs showing now? 

If your ActivPanel is powered through the use of a powered adjustable stand, connect the mains cable directly from the back of the ActivPanel to a known working mains socket on the wall. 

If you still experience any issues, please contact Promethean Technical Support directly and provide your ActivPanel serial number.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.