Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Joe ParkJoe Park
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve sent an update to some new Nickel panels, and I have a few questions:

1. On the board settings, I disabled the ‘OTA updates’.  This just blocks users from doing the updates, correct?  With this setting disables, I can still update the boards from the portal, correct
      2. What is the timeframe from when I push an update to completed instillation?  I pushed the update about an hour ago, and the Activity Log shows that the update is ‘queued’.  When could I expect the update to be completed?  The boards are online, but the displays are off.

Thanks!

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Joe,

Disabling the OTA Update from the ActivPanel, will prevent users from doing the update directly from the ActivPanel. With that setting disabled, you should still be able to perform all the updates from the Panel Management app.

The timeframe, to complete the installation, once an update is being pushed, mainly depends on your Network traffic. And also, the Panel has to be power on. For more information, please refer to page 10 of  the Panel Management user guide below.

https://inspire.activsoftware.co.uk/support/Panel_Management_UG_0420v1.6_EN_FINAL.pdf

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Interactive Flat Panels’ is closed to new topics and replies.