- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
February 16, 2015 at 5:45 pm #412Casey PohlmeyerParticipant
I have the personal version. I have a serial number and codes for the professional version however it won’t let me input it anywhere because it always just loads the personal version!
February 16, 2015 at 6:38 pm #4253AnonymousInactive
I just got the answers to this question and it worked.
Solution: open the Personal Edition, click Help, then click About and then you will get a chance to upgrade or register to the Professional version with your Professional version coke.
Strange way, but it works.
February 16, 2015 at 8:49 pm #4254AnonymousInactive
The Activation key that would be entered in the window accessed
with Ze’s instructions will be 20 digits in length and start with either 0015
or 0016. Inputting that number (without
dashes or spaces) along with a user name and organization then agreeing to the terms
of the license will make an OK button become active. Click on the button, and you will be told
that any changes will take effect after restarting the software. Restart that software to unlock the features
of the professional edition.
(Support Case 00491116)
July 4, 2015 at 3:05 pm #4255AnonymousInactive
This is not working for me. I am using a Mac OS 10.10.2 About is in the Activinspire menu and it will not let me enter the licence code I have been given. I am not actually sure if I have personal or professional. How can I tell??
March 23, 2017 at 3:25 am #4256AnonymousInactive
Click “Help” then click “About” then click “REGISTER”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)