Software Solutions
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      angieangie
      Participant

Hello,
      I’m a kindergarten teacher.  I have a promethean board installed at school.  I’ve downloaded activeInspire on my  lap top so that I can create flipcharts at home.  However, the free download doesn’t have all the features that I need.  I’m trying to upgrade to the pro version but I’m having some issues.  I have my serial number and activation key.  When I try to upgrade, I can’t get past the serial number because it is telling me it is invalid.  I thought the activation key allowed 5 downloads?  How can I get past the “invalid serial number” response??
      Thanks 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Angie,

Thank you for your post.

On your home computer, you can open ActivInspire and click on Help>About>Register. Where this says Activation key, enter your activation key (which starts with either 0015 or 0016). This will upgrade the ActivInspire software to the Professional edition which includes all of the features such as shape tools and many more.

If you do not have a 20 digit key starting with 0015 or 0016, use the ActivBoard model and serial number on the below link to generate an ActivInspire activation key.
      Please note that only 300/500, ActivBoard Touch, ActivPanel serial numbers can be generated on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html
      If you have an older ActivBoard, please let us know the model number so we can best advise.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.