Interactive Whiteboards

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Ivonne Granda
    Ivonne Granda
    Participant

Hello,

I have a new ActivPanel® Titanium™ with an OPS system.  I pressed the source button to change to usb or HDMI but it only show the OPS.  I have tried to plugged the cables in all the different ports, in the back and in the front but it wont recognize any other options.

thank you

Hi Ivonne,

Thanks for posting.

If your cables are going through any wallbox or cable extension, please could you bypass this and test directly to the ActivPanel?

If this still doesn’t work, please test a known working HDMI/USB cable with another known working computer and see if this works.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Technical Support

Ivonne Granda
    Ivonne Granda
    Participant

There is no wall box, I tried plugging it to the back of the activ board and the front panel.

Hi Ivonne,

Please test a known working HDMI/USB cable with another known working computer and see if this works.

If this doesn’t work, i’d recommend reaching out to Promethean Technical Support directly and providing your hardware serial number as well as the steps taken to help resolve this issue so far.

Thanks

Adam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.