Software Solutions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by finchy finchy 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    finchy
    finchy
    Participant

Hi

I use activeinspire on my hp envy x360 notebook together with an active pen. Is there a way to write only with the pen and not with my finger? In Onenote this is working but I can’t get it to work in activeinspire…

Thx!

Hi finchy,

The “Active Pen” you are referring to, is this a stylus that comes with your HP Notebook? Or are you referring to an ActivPen that is provided with the Promethean ActivBoard range?

ActivInspire hasn’t been designed to work with any third party hardware, as such this may be a limitation, however from experience, this would depend on how the pen is being detected by the computer.
    Microsoft applications such as OneNote has the ability to differentiate for pen and touch input based on stylus inputs (such as from their Surface Pro range).

Kind regards,

Adam

Promethean Support

finchy
    finchy
    Participant

Hi Adam

It’s a pen from HP so third-party. A pity that it does ‘t work as in OneNote since I use Activinspire in my math class. I have toch change the software then…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.