- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
November 17, 2015 at 12:00 pm #1139Jon ArnoldParticipant
When using page advance arrows at the screen, pages are being skipped. (at page 2 skips to 4 missing page 3 or 1-3 missing 2 or 5-7 missing 6) Does not happen at the attached laptop.
November 17, 2015 at 12:22 pm #6072AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
In order to fix that issue, please go to http://www.prometheankb.com and search for 11194
Please let us know the outcome.
Promethean Technical Support
March 8, 2016 at 11:32 am #6073AnonymousInactive
I have carried out the instructions in KB 11194 (AKA 1167) and the issue persists.
March 8, 2016 at 5:08 pm #6074AnonymousInactive
Is the computer in use with this Panel a PC or a Mac and which version of the operating system is in use? Does re-booting that computer have any effect on the behavior?
In which version of the ActivInspire software is this behavior is presenting? If needed, our updated Software can be downloaded from this page on our Support Portal. Please re-boot the computer after installing that updated software
Also, In the Inspire software, please confirm for us what the settings for Dual Mode ActivBoards are at while this occurs.
(Support Case 00600966)
March 9, 2016 at 11:24 am #6075AnonymousInactive
Just to let you know this post was put up 3months ago and I thought it was closed and so opened a new post yesterday called ” Double page turn” to which your colleague Frances has responded.
I don’t mind who I converse with so long as the issue gets resolved.
So, in answer to your questions, It is a ATP70 panel with a PC attached running windows7 Enterprise and Activinspire Ver 2.5 66477. Re booting the PC makes no difference. The setting are as recommended in KB11194. It would appear that other users have experienced the same issues over time and are also looking for a solution. I am aware the a hand gesture across the screen either from left or right achieves the same objective of turning a page, but feel that if the arrows don’t work there should be a solution!
March 14, 2016 at 2:21 pm #6076AnonymousInactive
We have spoken to our second level support team who have asked if you can complete the following –
1. Ensure your computer is turned off. (IMPORTANT)
2. Connect the USB cable from the computer to the ActivPanel Touch.
3. Turn the computer on.
4. Start ActivInspire.
5. Turn the ActivPanel Touch on
So have them turn the panel on BEFORE you start the computer, does the issue occur?
March 16, 2016 at 2:08 pm #6077AnonymousInactive
Thank you for the info. I have carried out the instructions and it seems to have worked.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)