August 19, 2020 at 2:37 pm #30098Jenniffer DallParticipant
I am an arts teacher and my neighbor is a music teacher. Our school just replaced our old Activboards with new Promethean Activwall Nickel edition. We were trying to play a playlist from our itunes on our laptops and noticed that there was no option to play sound from Activwall speakers. So we decided to try and see if we could add the itunes app to resolve the issue. Neither of these options were successful and we have tons of playlists from years of teaching added to our itunes playlists. We are hoping for a resolution to our problem.
Thanks ever so much!!!!
August 20, 2020 at 10:28 am #30112Thibaut PrometheanModerator
Can you please specify how you are connected from your computer the ActivPanel Nickel? Are you using a HDMI connection? If so, the ActivPanel should appear in the list of playback devices on Windows and by simply selecting it the sound from the computer will be heard on the ActivPanel.
There is no version of iTunes that is compatible with Android devices, you might want to try with Android’s equivalent “Apple Music” available on the Play Store.
If you’re Google Play Store is not enabled on the ActivPanel, you will need to request it to your IT support, they will need to enable it through myPromethean – Panel Management: https://inspire.activsoftware.co.uk/support/Panel_Management_UG_0420v1.6_EN_FINAL.pdf
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15th August 2020 for US / 21st August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)
- Release Notes for Screen Share (released 23 July 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.1.0 (released 23 July 2020)