March 2, 2021 at 5:26 pm #32657Hamdy GhareibParticipant
We are facing an issue with the video calls on the Activpanels element series Nickel and titanium, when we use zoom or Microsoft teams it gives a blank screen.
Note: I have tried different types and models of a USB webcam.
March 3, 2021 at 7:20 pm #32682PatrickParticipant
We had a similar issue with WebEx on our Nickel panel that was resolved by updating the WebEx app through the Play store. I would recommend seeing if those apps have updates and trying again, and updating the board if needed also.
I’ve also noticed a dedicated USB port for webcams on our Titanium boards, so I would suggest trying that port out and seeing if that resolves the issue.
March 5, 2021 at 12:04 pm #32719Paul PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting, and thanks Patrick for your helpful tips.
We would advise that you are running the latest ActivPanel software as well as the app updates. You can update from the “Update” app in the locker.
Please also check if the camera is working in the built in camera app as this will show if there are any compatibility issues with the specific webcam you are using.
If you are still having issues please try closing the app, disconnecting the camera and only reconnecting once you have the app open.
If none of the above helps then please come back to us with the make and model of webcam you are using and we can advise you further.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)