- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
November 22, 2016 at 3:23 pm #1636rpsactiveinspireParticipant
We are evaluating your software with the potential to purchasing, we are finding the screen recording to be very difficult to use and it does not follow logic.
We press the Area record button and set the screen, we then have to input a file name ( would normally expect to do this at the end ), we then have to press a little red dot on the widget that appears and has three dots with no proper explanation. when the recording is complete it seems we have to dig around for a completely different icon to stop the recording. Whilst recording there are no indications at all that you are recording so you never feel confident in it.
Please can you advise if this is the correct process, this is a big issue for us, whilst we currently find your software very good this small segment seems to be very poorly thought through,
November 22, 2016 at 3:25 pm #8412AnonymousInactive
…BTW we are on Mac
November 23, 2016 at 7:18 am #8413AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the screen recording within ActivInspire, you are doing this correctly.
You click and drag to record the area and then launch the recorder.
Press the Red recording dot to start recording which will bring up the option to save the file and name it.
The red dot will then start to flash blue which indicates that this is now recording.
To stop recording press the stop icon.
I hope this information helps, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)