Software Solutions
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      gez99gez99
      Participant

Hi,

I’m currently using ActivInspire 2.13, which simply does not work with my Intuos Draw tablet.

I either want to update to ActivInspire 2.14 (in the hope that this might work) or downgrade to ActivInspire 2.11 (I’ve seen a mention that this might work).

However, I cannot find a way of downloading either 2.14 or 2.11.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Gerard

gez99gez99
      Participant

Update:

I did eventually find a Promethean Site where I could download ActivInspire 2.14

https://www1.support.prometheanworld.com/ru/product/activinspire

The good news is that my Wacom Intuos tablet now appears to be working well with ActivInspire!!!

🙂

Regards

Gerard

We’re glad to hear that is working for you, @gez99!

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Katherine HartterKatherine Hartter
      Participant

I have recently purchased the Wacom tablet. My ActiveInspire software is currently the professional edition 2.18. My tablet is skipping across the screen and is not consistent when drawing. What can I do to fix this issue?

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Katherine,

We have some reports that the latest version of the software may have some compatibility issues with Wacom tablets, so as per the post above, you may need to test it with an older version.

Let me know if this is a path you would like to go down and I can make a version available to you via email.

Otherwise, you would need to revert to your mouse for the use of ActivInspire.

Kind regards,

Wendy

Promethean Technical Support

home

K kerteszK kertesz
        Participant

Could I please be sent an earlier version of Active Inspire to test with Wacom Intuous?

When using the pen on Active Inspire version 2.18 it works fine initially. Then the pen becomes stuck and just writes all over the page and becomes unusable.

It works fine on Mpaint if I switch to it during the problem.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello,

Yes, of course. I will send you a direct email shortly.

Thank you,

Craig

Rob VandermayRob Vandermay
      Participant

Hello,

I purchased a Wacom One specifically for the purpose of writing on it in conjunction with ActivInspire trying to teach from home due to distance learning.  Both are up to date. I have the same problem others describe: I can get it to work correctly for a short time, but then basically lose control of the pen.  It writes when I’m not in contact with the surface of the tablet, and does not write when it should. From reading other posts, it sounds like I need to try downloading an older version of ActivInspire?  2.14? How do I do this? Was there also something about another driver??  Please help!  Only a few classes left this year, but I may teach summer school and I am afraid we may be forced into distance learning next year also.

M. StrijbisM. Strijbis
      Participant

Hallo,

Omdat ik dezelfde problemen heb met de combinatie van activinspire en een wacom tekenbord en omdat ik begrepen heb dat versie2.14 van activinspire dit zou verhelpen, zou ik graag via de mail versie 2.14 ontvangen.

Alvast bedankt!

Sabrina HantowerSabrina Hantower
      Participant

Hello,
      I am having the same issue as Rob and others above. I recently purchased the Wacom One CTL472 and can’t get it to work properly in ActivInspire. The pen works for a short time, but then, it suddenly goes crazy and I no longer have any control over it. It either stops working completely or it writes continuous lines when I’m not even touching the surface of the pad.

Amanda HatfieldAmanda Hatfield
      Participant

If possible, I would love a link to an older version as well as I also have a Wacom tablet that isn’t working

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello,

Thank you for your posts.

I will send you all a direct email with a link to an older version of ActivInspire.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.