What is ActivInspire?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Sonja Miller
    Sonja Miller
    Participant

I am looking for a flip chart that will allow my students to shoot a nerf gun at a bullseye and receive points based on where they hit in the target? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

It may be a little difficult with the nerf gun hitting the ActivBoard as it may not pick up the nerf bullet as a contact.

Can you please confirm what model of ActivBoard you have?

It may be worth while looking at http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com and search for a bullseye flipchart.

Please let us know if you require any further support.

Craig

Anonymous

Where would I find the model information on the board?
    Maybe a cush ball then?
    I have found a bullseye flip chart, but it doesn’t seem to be compatible with an object other than the pen?

Anonymous

Hi,

To find the model of your whiteboard please refer to the link below:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=Finding-your-hardware-serial-number

(do not post the serial number in the forum, we only need the product code/model number)

A cush ball may be better, but note that the Promethean whiteboards were not designed for that purpose so Promethean cannot be responsible should any damage or any other issues occur from that activity.

However, please feel free to confirm the model of the whiteboard.

Thank you

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous

It is mounted on the wall, so I can’t find the model number; however it is a 1st generation board.

Anonymous

Hi,

If it’s a first generation ActivBoard there is no touch capability, it only works with the pen.

So if your aim is for the cush ball to interact with the surface of the board in any way, it will not work.

Thank you

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.