- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
November 13, 2014 at 7:18 pm #76WendyModerator
Your ActivBoard could still be functioning properly with the LED flashing, so make sure you can still interact with it. If the ActivBoard isn’t working as expected, the first thing you should do is reset the ActivBoard (see article 10883 on the Knowledge Base). If you are connected through a wallbox, then bypass the wallbox by plugging the USB cable directly into the ActivBoard. Check to see if the firmware needs to be updated (see article 10800 on the Knowledge Base). If the problem still persists, please contact Technical Support for further instructions.
March 22, 2018 at 10:39 am #3447AnonymousInactive
We have a promethean activboard it is an older model it was working fine but has not been used in a while. the lights in the top corner – one is blue and solid the other (far right) if flashing red, what does this mean? I have tried unplugging the usb for the computer and reconnecting as suggested but it has made no difference
March 23, 2018 at 7:57 am #3448AnonymousInactive
To fix the flashing red light, try a different USB cable that is going to the board from the computer. If you are going through a wallbox/extensions bypass and go straight to the board.
What Activdriver is installed on the computer? On a windows computer it will be in the lower right corner of the display/ on a Mac it will be on the upper right corner of your display. If the driver isn’t 5.17.13, update your driver. Make sure you disconnect the USB cable from the computer when you install the driver. Here is a link to our ActivDriver https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver
Please let us know your results.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)