Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dledouxdledoux
      Participant

I am a chemistry teacher, and I often use the Arrows in the Symbols drop down menu, but they are no longer there.  Instead, when I hit Arrows I get versions of Vowels.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dledoux,

Thank you for your post.

Please could you provide a screenshot of what you are experiencing?
      Please could you also let us know the version of ActivInspire and if you are using Personal or Professional edition. 

Kind regards
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Supports

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Hi, Adam.  Thank you for your reply.  The following two screen shots show the version of ActivInspire that I am using and what happens when I click Arrows in the Symbols drop down menu.  Also, I have many flipcharts that I had previously created for my chemistry classes.  When I open an old flipchart, the arrows have now been replaced by symbols from this menu.
      —Debra
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Debra,

Apologies for the delay in responding.

I had been doing some testing on this to replicate and this does seem like a Mac specific issue with ActivInspire as I was not able to replicate a fault with a Windows computer and different versions of the MacOS software.

I have passed this issue on to the software development team to hopefully review and fix in future releases of the ActivInspire software.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.