December 16, 2020 at 10:23 pm #31884Charlie GriffithisParticipant
Ive got a Promethean ActivSlate – PRM-RS1-01 can you tell me what dower lead it needs if you could send a picture if possible thanks.
December 17, 2020 at 4:00 pm #31906Charlie PrometheanSenior Moderator
I have noticed that there is another thread where you mention having an AB250 ActivBoard.
The ActivSlate XR (PRM-RS1-01) actually uses the exact same power supply (ACTIV-UNIV-PSU) and power lead for charging as they use the same connector.
If you already have these for the ActivBoard then you could try charging your slate by carefully disconnecting the flat black connector from the rear of the board and connecting it to the charging port on the top of the ActivSlate.
Let us know if you run into any issues.
December 17, 2020 at 8:02 pm #31909Charlie GriffithisParticipant
Hi, thanks is there a way i can buy a new pen or will the blue and yellow do any way thanks for you help Charlie
December 18, 2020 at 4:54 pm #31921Charlie PrometheanSenior Moderator
The ActivPen you have which works with the ActivBoard should also work for that ActivSlate.
However we no longer sell the ActivPens for that model of ActivBoard or ActivSlate so your only option if you wished to buy another one would be to find one on the second hand marketplace searching for PRM-ACTIVPEN3.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)