Accessories
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlie GriffithisCharlie Griffithis
      Participant

Hi,

Ive got a Promethean ActivSlate – PRM-RS1-01 can you tell me what dower lead it needs if you could send a picture if possible thanks.

Charlie PrometheanCharlie Promethean
      Senior Moderator

Hi Charlie,

I have noticed that there is another thread where you mention having an AB250 ActivBoard.

The ActivSlate XR (PRM-RS1-01) actually uses the exact same power supply (ACTIV-UNIV-PSU) and power lead for charging as they use the same connector.

If you already have these for the ActivBoard then you could try charging your slate by carefully disconnecting the flat black connector from the rear of the board and connecting it to the charging port on the top of the ActivSlate.

If the ActivSlate powers then you will need to register it via ActivInspire to either an old ActivHub or your AB250 board (see articles 1026 and 1096).

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Charlie

Charlie GriffithisCharlie Griffithis
      Participant

Hi, thanks is there a way i can buy a new pen or will the blue and yellow do any way thanks for you help Charlie

Charlie

Charlie PrometheanCharlie Promethean
      Senior Moderator

Hi Charlie,

The ActivPen you have which works with the ActivBoard should also work for that ActivSlate.

However we no longer sell the ActivPens for that model of ActivBoard or ActivSlate so your only option if you wished to buy another one would be to find one on the second hand marketplace searching for PRM-ACTIVPEN3.

Regards,

Charlie

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.