- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
September 26, 2016 at 5:24 pm #1397alicataParticipant
I’m trying to fix my pen so that I can use it on the board. I tried to calibrate it and my pen no longer works.
September 27, 2016 at 8:13 am #7018AnonymousInactive
To help us look into the issue can you please provide us with the model of your ActivBoard. You can find the model number next to the serial number (please don;t post you serial number on the forum). To help you find the model number please take a look at the below support article:
A great starting point would be to make sure you have the very latest driver installed. the latest driver is 5.14.14 and can be downloaded from the below link:
We look forward to hearing from you,
September 29, 2016 at 4:09 pm #7019AnonymousInactive
can not calibrate my pen Board model number PRM-AB2B-02
September 30, 2016 at 6:40 am #7020AnonymousInactive
Can I ask what driver you have installed? Also, does the LED in the top left-hand corner light up? If so what colour?
It would be worthwhile to update the ActivDriver, please remove your current driver and install the driver from the below link:
If you try a known working ActivPen are you label to complete the calibration?
September 30, 2016 at 6:05 pm #7021AnonymousInactive
Hey I’m trying to calibrate the pen to the board and it told me to press the upper left cross then highlighted the upper left cross and told me to tap, I did and now it’s just hung there. I tried to cancel by hovering the pen near the board and clicking the button like it says to do but nothing. You ever run into that before? I shut it off and when it came back up I still had the same frozen “screen”.
September 30, 2016 at 7:02 pm #7022AnonymousInactive
Nevermind. For whatever reason it works now. LOL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)