What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brett ElderBrett Elder
      Participant

While in Print Preview of Flipcharts, the text is really small. It prints out really small. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? The teacher would like to be able to make the text big enough to read when printed out. Right now, its too small. I have looked at other settings for the printer, and it looks fine. Print Preview works great with Word, etc, Just not ActivInspire.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your post.

Please confirm the operating system you are using and the version of ActivInspire.

Also when you click on Print in ActivInspire it will show a “Print” windows – click on Page Settings and ensure it is set to “A4”.

In addition, please provide us an example of a flipchart printing with small writing.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit, Promethean ActivInspire Professional Edition 2.4.66096

I can’t upload the flipchart or a Word Document of Screenshots.  How can I get these to you?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit, Promethean ActivInspire Professional Edition 2.4.66096

I can’t upload the flipchart or a Word Document of Screenshots.  How can I get these to you?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Brett,

My bad – I will send you an email so you can reply to us with the flipchart.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.