- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
July 13, 2015 at 4:26 am #689DebiParticipant
This may sound stupid but I need an answer..
After using the whiteboard itself, I usually have the students play games from a website. The pen does not work when you play the game on the board. I can play the game from my computer by using the mouse but when the students come up to the board the pen wont work…I do know how to annotate the screen and I know how to calibrate the pen..help!
July 13, 2015 at 4:37 am #4902AnonymousInactive
Are you able to provide us with the model number of the ActivBoard (not serial number)?
Is the ActivBoard working with other pens at all or does this issue only happen when you are on certain websites?
In both circumstances we would recommend checking that the USB cable is connect between your computer/laptop and ActivBoard. The LED on the ActivBoard in the top left corner will need to be a white/purple LED colour.
If you have a red LED this is usually related to having no connection, we would recommend following the troubleshooting steps on article 10419 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
If you have no LED showing I would recommend trying the steps on the above article number and if no change contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further advise.
Your case reference number is 00555866. Please quote this should you contact Promethean Technical Support directly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)