Software Solutions
  • This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sallen439sallen439
      Participant

Every flipchart I have is skipping ahead 2 pages at a time when I use the next/previous button.  I have read and double checked my settings for dual board and I’m still having the issue. What is wrong?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi and thanks for posting.

Please could you help to provide the model of the ActivBoard/ActivPanel you are using? (Don’t provide the serial number)

If you need help locating this please have a look at the link below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1088

Have you had a look at the Support article below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1167
      Does changing these options make any difference?

If not, please can you let us know which version of ActivInspire you have installed? This can be found by opening ActivInspire and clicking on Help>About (Windows) or Activnspire>About ActivInspire (Mac).

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is not happening while im at the board.  Im running version 2.8.66693

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi sallen439,

Just to confirm the issue is happening while you use ActivInspire on your computer (not connected to an ActivBoard)? 

You may need to look at your computer settings, can you please confirm what operating system you are using? Also does the issue happen on other computers or just yours?

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m using Sierra 10.12.1

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi sallen439,

Sierra 10.12.1 is currently not support with ActivInspire. Our developers are currently looking into the issue and I have made them aware of the issue.

I understand this is frustrating, we are looking into ActivInspire and Sierra.

Thank you,

Craig 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.