- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
November 3, 2016 at 5:01 pm #1548sallen439Participant
Every flipchart I have is skipping ahead 2 pages at a time when I use the next/previous button. I have read and double checked my settings for dual board and I’m still having the issue. What is wrong?
November 4, 2016 at 6:50 am #8075AnonymousInactive
Hi and thanks for posting.
Please could you help to provide the model of the ActivBoard/ActivPanel you are using? (Don’t provide the serial number)
If you need help locating this please have a look at the link below:
Have you had a look at the Support article below:
Does changing these options make any difference?
If not, please can you let us know which version of ActivInspire you have installed? This can be found by opening ActivInspire and clicking on Help>About (Windows) or Activnspire>About ActivInspire (Mac).
Promethean Technical Support
November 4, 2016 at 12:55 pm #8076AnonymousInactive
It is not happening while im at the board. Im running version 2.8.66693
November 7, 2016 at 6:59 am #8077AnonymousInactive
Just to confirm the issue is happening while you use ActivInspire on your computer (not connected to an ActivBoard)?
You may need to look at your computer settings, can you please confirm what operating system you are using? Also does the issue happen on other computers or just yours?
November 7, 2016 at 1:40 pm #8078AnonymousInactive
I’m using Sierra 10.12.1
November 8, 2016 at 7:08 am #8079AnonymousInactive
Sierra 10.12.1 is currently not support with ActivInspire. Our developers are currently looking into the issue and I have made them aware of the issue.
I understand this is frustrating, we are looking into ActivInspire and Sierra.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)